Daniel Tucker, CFP®, CRPC
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- 1998 to April 2005, Financial Advisor, American Express Financial Advisors, Inc.
- 1996 to 1998, Insurance Professional, McNeil & Co., Inc.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional – since 2003
- Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM Designee – since 2003
- Member of the Financial Services Institute
- Bachelor of Arts in business and finance, 1996
- Finance and Affairs, 1994
Hokusei Gakuen University
- 2001–2004, Completed American College classes for CFP® certification
Dan married his college sweetheart, Katie, and is a father of five beautiful daughters. He enjoys spending time with family, mountain biking, skiing, hockey, golf, tennis, Jeep off-roading, scuba diving, and spending time by the lake.
Daniel Tucker is proud to have been recognized as a Summit Club advisor for 2017—a distinction based on annual production that places him among the top 23 percent of advisors affiliated with Commonwealth Financial Network.
Each year, Commonwealth, the Registered Investment Adviser–broker/dealer that helps us process investment transactions on your behalf, recognizes Summit Club advisors by inviting them to an exclusive gathering of their peers, leading industry experts, and Commonwealth home office staff. Summit Club advisors benefit from an intensive learning and networking experience designed to help them hone their expertise, share best practices, and provide ever-higher levels of service, education, and leadership to their clients.
- 1993 to April 2005, Financial Advisor, American Express Financial Advisors, Inc.
- 1973 to 1992, Tool Engineer/QA manager, R.E. Dietz Co.
- Bachelor of Science in mechanical engineering, 1973
Clarkson College of Technology
Jim enjoys spending time with his wife and three daughters: Jennifer, Colleen, and Bridget. Has six grandchildren: Abigail, Alexander, Kieran, Sachi, Nora, and Meghan. Also, he loves to fish, boat, golf, and spend time with his family at camp. Additionally, he is the director and coach for a girls' softball team.
Richard Bulger, CFP®, CLU
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- 1976 to 1992, worked with MONY
- 1986 to present: President, Benefits Consultants, Inc.
- 1992 to 2002, worked with LPL
- 2002 to present, affiliated with Commonwealth Financial Network
Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, 1971
- CLU, life and qualifying member since 1982
- CFP®, since 2005
Client Service Specialist
Customer Service Assistant at Penn Traffic for 10 years from 1997-2007
Started working for Tucker-Haskins & Associates in January 2008
Onondaga Community College - graduate
Baldwinsville High School - graduate
Gretchen enjoys skiing, hiking, camping, baseball, and spending time with her husband and two boys.
Associate's Degree in Accounting
Broome Community College
- 1991–present, Office Manager, Administrative Assistant, 401(k) Administrator, Benefit Consultants, Inc.
- 1989–1991, Accounting Assistant, Fulgieri & Farrell
Karen is a proud mother of four boys and enjoys softball, hiking, riding bikes, and watching her sons play hockey.
- National Graphics, Bookkeeper
- Ruby Tuesdays, Server/Bartender
- Tucker-Haskins and Associates, Client Service Coordinator
- Notary Public
- Onondaga Community College
- Cayuga Community College
- Jordon Elbridge High School
Alyssa loves being outdoors in the summer with her energetic son and enjoys golfing, traveling, hiking, kayaking, and boating.
Bodie enjoys spending time with his family, chasing squirrels, basking in the sun, greeting clients, and exercising.