Daniel Tucker, CFP®, CRPC
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- 1998 to April 2005, Financial Advisor, American Express Financial Advisors, Inc.
- 1996 to 1998, Insurance Professional, McNeil & Co., Inc.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional – since 2003
- Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM – since 2003
- Recognized as a Lifetime member of Cambridge Who's Who
- Member of the Financial Services Institute
- Bachelor of Arts in business and finance, 1996
- Finance and Affairs, 1994
Hokusei Gakuen University
- 2001–2004, Completed American College classes for CFP® certification
Dan married his college sweetheart, Katie and is a father of five beautiful daughters. He enjoys spending time with family, mountain biking, skiing, hockey, golf, tennis, Jeep off-roading, scuba diving, and spending time by the lake.
- 1993 to April 2005, Financial Advisor, American Express Financial Advisors, Inc.
- 1973 to 1992, Tool Engineer/QA manager, R.E. Dietz Co.
- Bachelor of Science in mechanical engineering, 1973
Clarkson College of Technology
Jim enjoys spending time with his wife and three daughters, Jennifer, Colleen, and Bridget. Has six grandchildren, Abigail, Alexander, Kieran, Sachi, Nora, and Meghan. Also, he loves to fish, boat, golf, and spend time with his family at camp. Additionally, he is the Director and Coach for a girls softball team.
Richard Bulger, CFP® , CLU
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- 1976 to 1992, worked with MONY
- 1986 to present: President, Benefits Consultants, Inc.
- 1992 to 2002, worked with LPL
- 2002 to present, affiliated with Commonwealth Financial Network
Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, 1971
- CLU, life and qualifying member since 1982
- CFP®, since 2005
Client Service Specialist
Customer Service Assistant at Penn Traffic for 10 years from 1997-2007
Started working for Tucker-Haskins & Associates in January 2008
Onondaga Community College - graduate
Baldwinsville High School - graduate
Gretchen enjoys skiing, hiking, camping, baseball, and spending time with her husband and two boys.
Associates Degree in Accounting
Broome Community College
- 1991–present, Office Manager, Administrative Assistant, 401k Administrator, Benefit Consultants, Inc.
- 1989–1991, Accounting Assistant, Fulgieri & Farrell
Karen is a proud mother of four boys and enjoys softball, hiking, riding bikes, and watching her sons play hockey.
- Marketing Coordinator for Cadaret, Grant & Co., Inc.
- Trading Clerk for Cadaret, Grant & Co., Inc.
- Guest Services Coordinator for Mirbeau Inn & Spa
Bachelors, Business-Applied Management Analysis and Marketing
Minor in Psychology
Marielle, also known as Mar, is passionate about spending time with friends and family, exercising, playing tennis, hiking, cooking and baking, photography, and traveling.
Client Service Coordinator/Bookkeeper
- National Graphics Bookkeeper
- Server/Bartender, Ruby Tuesdays
- Onondaga Community College
- Cayuga Community College
- Jordon Elbridge High School
- Certified in QuickBooks
Alyssa loves being outdoors in the summer with her energetic son and enjoys golfing, traveling, hiking, kayaking, and boating.
Bodie enjoys spending time with his family, chasing squirrels, basking in the sun, greeting clients, and exercising.